Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend was fabulous. I spent it in PA, as everything is ironed out. It finally hit me that it's summer vacation. It seems like my breathing and allergies are finally under control. I have a pretty decent GPA and right now my boyfriend has decided to distract me.... after spending a lovely weekend COMPLETELY outside :) with great friends and family ... made mountain pies by a bonfire and swam in the pool. I went to church to pay homage to our fallen heroes and Thank God for my many many blessings... Life is good, summer is here and I am living my dream life. I wish my health and patience would last while in Grundy, but beggars can't be choosers.

Time to play some of the boss to celebrate the best season of the year: summer :) And I am not not not a lobster! yay
Brucey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment