Sunday, April 15, 2012

Con law and life.

So, my apartment is clean, my 12 hour study days are back in full force, and my walmart trips are more frequent. I unfortunately have a weird thing going on that I'm hoping I don't have to go to a doctor about but I will wait... I am doing my best to stay relaxed. It's almost impossible right now, and I've had a freakout or two... but I am doing well not being a rancid bitch. I'm pretty sure this is because I am making great choices, I'm mildly secluded, and I am almost done with the semester. I may be stressed about finals but I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I just wish I was even more prepared for finals. I am saving myself from burning out though.

I decided to devote my day to Con Law. Why? I have no clue. I am trying to learn and study, etc... but all I want to do is sleep. I am so tired! So I am listening to lectures for the exam. I've been studying with new people and it makes law school so much fun! The learning that goes on in study groups is great, but the jokes are even better! I love that people study through joking like I do. I mean, I'm not really gonna know how beneficial this is until the exam results are released but I have a good feeling!

I wish I could work out more. I'm getting some finals chub. But, I'd rather be a fat lawyer than a skinny failout. I just have to accept that right now, sitting on my couch listening to lectures, or sitting at the table listening, or sitting at a table reading, sitting sitting sitting is OKAY. I don't want to fail out for vanity sake.

But, g2g read and learn and study and stuff... happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment