Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Relief.

So tomorrow is my first final. Holy crap. I have been studying for this one exam as if it were my only class! It scares me how much information we need to know. But I did speak with our professor for 3 hours yesterday and hashed out every concept I had even the slightest confusion about, and I stayed on campus and read our entire required text until I felt comfortable again... turns out, I am AOK. Oxford said that I was struggling because there is more to the general concepts he's introduced us to and I want the whole enchilada. He's really excited to work with me next year in his Estate Planning class and I can't wait to take it! I feel better, but who knows until the exam. Time to review chapter 7-9 again and do some hypos! Cheerio :)

No comments:

Post a Comment